John 18:37
John 18:37
Pilate said "so you are a king?"
Jesus responded " you say I am a king. Actually, I was born and came into the world to testify to the truth. And all who love truth recognize that what I say is true."
O/A-Jesus was born to reveal the truth not to live or bend to worldly standards. And all believer that recognizes the truth follow and stand for him. Jesus didn't care what happened to him on the worldly side his purpose was to fulfill the will of God speaking life and standing on the truth.
Father God thank you for you Sons boldness to stand on the truth never bending to the worlds ways but always honoring you in all he did so that his blood would be the perfect once and for all time sacrifice for OUR sins. He was spotless and gave it all for us the dirty, undeserving sinners so we could secure a spot in eternity with you through him. That's so powerful. Thank you Jesus. I lift this day up to you giving you all the praise and glory. We don't deserve your grace and mercy but lord you pour it onto us anyways. I love you and give you thanks in Jesus holy name amen